Where in the world's the forgotten?
失落的世界在何方?
They're lost inside your memory
它们迷失在你的记忆里
You're dragging on, your heart's been broken
你踟躇不前,你的心受了伤
As we all go down in history
我们都在过去里泥足深陷
Where in the world did the time go?
时间消逝在何方?
It's where your spirit seems to roam
你似乎毫无头绪
Like losing faith to our abandon
好像我们舍弃了信仰
Or an empty hallway from a broken home
或是支离破碎的家庭的空荡大厅
Don't look away
不要逃避
From the arms of a bad dream
不要逃避梦魇的纠缠
Don't look away
不要逃避
Sometimes you're better lost than to be seen
有时宁愿迷失也不要被发现