纪之唐吧 关注:2贴子:34
  • 6回复贴,共1

石楠小札的故事

只看楼主收藏回复

张爱玲的一句话,送给自己。


IP属地:四川来自Android青春福利版1楼2015-05-03 09:10回复
    我想过,我倘使不得不离开你,亦不致寻短见,亦不能够再爱别人,我将只是萎谢了。


    IP属地:四川来自Android青春福利版2楼2015-05-03 09:10
    回复
      石楠小札
      Heather’s Short Note


      IP属地:四川来自Android青春福利版3楼2015-05-03 09:15
      回复
          My hopes were gone,carried afar by the drifting clouds.
          浮云的希冀飘得太远
          My words were stranded, washed ashore by the paddling wave.
          千万种表达在明沙中搁浅
          A glance I took,
          沧海桑田一眼
          At the stenciling on the wedding invitation,
          浓似镂花的婚笺
          Which faded into merely strands of smoke.
          忽而又淡如青烟
          Words clustered at the tip of my pen.
          笔下有那么广袤的字可供选
          Yet they brought forth no comedy.
          偏偏生前未出版片刻团圆
          If love between a-twain,
          Had not a taste of life and death.
          也许如果痴念 不沾染生离死别
          How is it then the great love story?
          不配当倾城之恋
          All the marvelous plots turned into just another old chestnut.
          自认惊叹的桥段终沦为老生常谈
          I have unreservedly given you everything,
          给予你全部如病入膏肓一般
          For seeds of betrayal in return, sprouting from my memoir.
          背叛萌芽在追忆里每一处柔软
          There shall be no more pardon, for you have taken it for granted.
          原谅至无可转寰
          The scent of heather permeates the air, lamenting our withered love,
          暗香弥漫 为容易颓败的感情 详撰
          Caring not for the slander made of us.
          无论后世我们传闻如何不堪


        IP属地:四川来自Android青春福利版5楼2015-05-03 09:18
        回复
            I closed the book, burying our story along with the heather petals
            合上书中荒原每寸逆风的石楠
            Keeping its ending all to myself
            结局便与你无关
            If we were to embrace again, my tears shall still be running hot
            若还能拥抱彼此 落泪也炽热温暖
            Yet, with just a few words, I sealed our love story
            寥寥数语亲笔封缄了遗憾
            The flowers of heather will be forever blooming in my heart,
            绽放千树永远隽在心底的石楠
            Pervading it with fragrance of disconsolation
            倔强芬芳了惘然
            To whom may I plead for a lifelong companion?
            不知能向谁去借今世今生的一纸相伴
            Our vow is screaming and tossing still in my dreams
            岁月安稳犹在梦里翻涌呐喊
            Time has ripped the cloak of our love
            时光剥离你我
            What was once exquisite, is now soaked with sorrow
            像一袭华美衣衫
            却要被追悔爬满


          IP属地:四川来自Android青春福利版6楼2015-05-03 09:19
          回复
            词作者小鱼萝莉曾发表相关微博:“一直有人问这歌题目的意思,其实很简单,Heather的花语:孤独,和背叛的爱。眺望苏格兰开满欧石楠的荒原,总是想起《呼啸山庄》的主人公就独身葬于此。漫山遍野的花,像容易颓败的感情一样。绝望,却一定要有尊严。”


            IP属地:四川来自Android青春福利版7楼2015-05-03 09:20
            回复
              张爱玲与胡兰成的故事。


              IP属地:四川来自Android青春福利版8楼2015-05-03 09:20
              回复