I once had a girl,
我曾经拥有过一个女孩
Or should I say
或者我应该说
She once had me.
是她拥有我
She showed me her room,
她带我去看她的房间
Isn‘t it good?
这很好,不是吗?
Norwegian wood.
像挪威的森林一般冷清
She asked me to stay and she told me to sit anywhere,
她叫我留下,让我随便坐坐
So I looked around and I noticed there wasn‘t a chair.
然后我环视了房间一周,发现这连一张椅子都没有
I sat on a rug
那我就只好坐在一块小地毯上
Biding my time,
等待着时机的来临
Drinking her wine.
喝着她给的酒
We talked until two,
我们聊到深夜两点钟
And then she said,
然后她说
is time for bed?
是时候睡觉了吧?
She told me she worked in the morning and started to laugh,
她告诉我她要在早上去上班,然后她就放声大笑了
I told her I didn‘t,
我告诉她我不是
and crawled off to sleep in the bath.
然后就只好跑到浴室里睡觉了
And when I awoke
当我醒来的时候
I was alone,
我只是孤身一人
This bird has flown,
小鸟都飞走了
So I lit a fire,
所以我一把火把房子烧了
Isn‘t it good?
这不是很好吗?
Norwegian wood.
这如挪威森林一般冷清的房子